Website Terms and Conditions
1. The House of Honey
- a) “The House of Honey” is a sole trader businesswith affiliates in the U.K. and in other countries.
- b) The material in the Web Site is copyright to The House of Honey or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
2. Contacting Us
- a) Our contact is via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Web Site Information
- a) We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
4. Description of Products
- a) The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- b) We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
5. Ordering Products
- a) You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
- b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
6. The Price and Payment
- a) The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
- b) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
- c) Payment is made by credit card or PayPal at the time we accept your order. (the payment methods we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- d) Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mis-priced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
7. Delivery of Products
- a)We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- b)If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- c)If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
8. Cancelling Orders
- a)You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
- b)If you cancel your order after we have despatched the products, then you must return the products to us at the address mentioned above. The products should be returned in a reasonable condition and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service.
- c)You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
- a)The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale.
- b)The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- c)Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
My Repeat Order
My Repeat Order Terms & Conditions
My Repeat Order is a subscription service offered by The House of Honey reserves the right to change the repeat order benefits, the discount amount and free delivery offer at any time. Repeat order items will ship automatically based on the frequency you select until you cancel. By placing your order you are authorising us to charge your card for future orders at the frequency you have selected.
You can change the frequency or cancel your repeat order subscriptions at any time through the My Repeat Orders section which can be found in My Account. On all repeat orders you will qualify for the best product price plus 5% off and free standard delivery. The best price is calculated based on the lowest price available in the 28 days prior to the date your order places.
Only items marked with the ‘repeat order logo’ on product pages will qualify for Repeat Order benefits.
We may terminate your subscription at our discretion without notice. If we do so you will only be charged for orders that have been dispatched to you.