- 100% RAW – No Heat Process, No Pasteurization – Retains all Nutritional Values
- UNFILTERED – Retains all Particles of Beneficial Bee Pollen, Honeycomb & Propolis Which Provide Essential Vitamins, Nutrients & Enzymes to The System
- CREAMY, GOLDEN PURE RAW HONEY – This is Unique to The Island of Cyprus Due to The Vast Flora Produced By The Micro-Climate of the Region
- SMALL BATCH PRODUCTION – Enables Product Quality to Remain at a Premium Level, Whilst Taking Care of The Bees By Allowing a Portion of The Honey They Produce To Remain In The Hive For Their Own Use
- BEAUTIFULLY PACKED & PRESENTED – Ideal for a Healthy Gift That They Are Sure to Love
This raw honey comes from blossoms of scented Mediterranean flora such as Myrophora (wild Cyprus lavender), spatzia (sage), lapsana (rapeseed) and orange blossom. It has an exquisite flavour and fine aroma. The fact that it is un-processed, without using any heat, means that this wonderful honey retains all of its intended nutritional benefits such as it being rich in anti-oxidants, amino acids, minerals & vitamins as well as helping with digestion & also being a very good anti-fungal.
Mellona produces its exceptional premium quality honey and honey spreads from its blossoming farm in Limassol on the southern coast of Cyprus. It is surrounded by citrus and olive groves and vineyards. Due to the unique climate and soil characteristics of this land, Mellona is able to produce agricultural products of exceptional quality. Many varieties of native herbs and flowers are unique to the world, and so is this fine honey produced from them. Produced in small batches, the manufacture of this product is made with care and is far from the practices of mass production. This helps to keep the product at a very premium quality. Each Mellona jar is tested separately since the label and package finishing is handmade.
We recommend Mellona raw honey with morning cereals, muesli or granola. Over a breakfast toast, mixed in a hot or cold beverage, with waffles, ice cream or any other fruit. Or even mixed with balsamic vinegar to be used as a salad dressing. This can be enjoyed in so many wonderful ways!